KINGSPAN VARISOL Solar Water Heating
Next Generation Thermomax Heat Pipe Technology.
World leading technology of Thermomax heat pipe tubes and unique modular design combine to offer a high performance collector with a lower cost of ownership than ever before.
The revolutionary new design of Varisol offers a modern and flexible alternative to the rigid manifold system. Quick and easy to install, VarisolHP allows individual tubes to be simply clicked together to create solar collectors of varying sizes.
Benefits for everyone
Flexibility and high performance are not the only benefits of this unique new design. The combination of high performance polymer materials and 'click-fit' technology creates a product that is easier to order, store and install and is also more environmentally friendly.
- Rapid installation.
- Can size collectors to fit available space e.g. in between windows.
- Only pay for what you need e.g. 24 tube collector - exactly sized with no surplus energy.
- Expandable as needs change - can grow the system with your family.
- Less use of energy intensive metals with no brazing or welding, reducing energy in manufacturing.
- Lighter weight and reduced packaging, minimises the impact of transport.
- A copper pocket is over-moulded into the polymer header to house the condenser and ensure a dry connection of the tubes.
- Varisol HP uses the unique temperature limitation device of the HP400 (90°) and the HP450 (135°) for system protection.
|Precision sizing - 100% accurate|
|High performance of Thermomax heat pipe technology|
|High Performance Polymer material|
|Manifold component and tube pre-assembled|
|Box sizes of 1, 5 and 10|
|Suitable for domestic and commercial application|
|20 year warranty with Kingspan Solar Accredited Installer|
|Collector size from 1-150 tubes|
|100% European design and manufacture|
|5 year warranty against hail damage|
|Dry connection tubes for ease of installation|
|Temperature limitation device for system protection|
|Dimensions (Each Tube)|| 1955 x 70.9 x 70.9mm|
|Weight (Each Tube)|| 2.13kg|
|Volume (Each Tube)|| 0.05 litres|
|Pipe Connections|| 22mm compression|
|Max Operating Pressure|| 6 bar|
|Min Slope|| 20 degrees|
|Max Slope|| 80 degrees|
This product has a
20 year warranty
... double the warranty from other brands.
(warranty only available with a Kingspan Solar Accredited Installer such as Solar Works)